We have been keeping an eye out on a potential re-open date. The State Board’s latest update was made on April 23, 2020. Governor Cooper announced the tentative reopening date for cosmetic art shops in NC has been rescheduled. Executive Order 135 has extended the stay at home order through May 8, 2020 at 5:00. After May 8, a tentative phased return-to-work plan will address the opening of businesses that can operate with social distancing, and later a second phase may include salons with restrictions regarding numbers of customers. There is no specific date assigned for cosmetic art shops and schools in any part of the state to reopen at this time. Cosmetic Art services cannot be performed while observing social distancing.
At this moment in time, there is no projected reopening date for salons.
If you wish to schedule an appointment at this time, our books are open to July 31, 2020. Please schedule a few weeks out. We will continue to send updates as soon as we get more information on the reopening of salons. We miss you and want to see you, but we will do so when it is safe.
In the meantime…
When we do reopen, it will be like your first wax. Keep growing out those brows while you are staying home. Here are a few tips in case you forgot:
- Your hair growth should be the size of a long grain of rice for waxing which is 2-3 weeks of growth
- 24/48 Hours After Any Services Are Performed:
- No soaking in a HOT bath
- Refrain from any skin to skin contact or friction
- Do not swim, sunbathe, or spray tan
- Refrain from sweating, makeup application or any other pore-clogging ingredients
- Do not exfoliate for 24 hours before and after services
- Do not shave the area, possible irritation could form