It’s July, which means vacation season has officially begun. Although this year might look a little different than last, you’re still probably taking that annual beach trip or at least spending time poolside in your favorite bathing suit. We can get you Smoothe before heading out of town or gearing up for the pool!
Is this your first time getting a bikini wax? Or has it been months since you’ve been waxed? We’ll walk you through what you need to know before your visit and after.
Before You Visit
Your hair growth should be the size of a long grain of rice for waxing, which is two-to-three weeks of growth. Pro Tip: For a more comfortable wax, take ibuprofen and avoid caffeine on the day of your appointment
- No hot baths or showers! Cool to lukewarm water only. The combination of open pores and excess heat and can aggravate the skin.
- No saunas, hot tubs, or steam treatments for 24 hours
- No tanning for 24 hours
- No sports, gym work, or exercises for 24 hours
- Wear clean, loose-fitting clothing
- No skin on skin contact
- Gently exfoliate two-to-three times a week in the shower two to three days after treatment to prevent ingrown hairs.
- Do not shave!
Bikini Wax Options
Smoothe offers four different types of bikini waxes to fit your needs.
Bikini Line – $30
Four fingers on the outside of your panty line, two fingers along the top of your panty line.
Bikini Full – $50
As much or as little as you like off the front.
Brazilian – $60
As much or as little as you like off the front, including the butt strip.
Aussie Wax – $185
For everything down under – Brazilian, Full Leg, and Full Butt
We hope you will visit us before your upcoming vacation! For more waxing tips and cautions, head to our “before you visit” page.