Meet Erin, Smoothe Esthetician
Erin grew up in Kitty Hawk and was in the school choir through middle school and high school, and helped with a few drama productions which started her passion for makeup. She lived in Greenville, NC for a few years while attending school at East Carolina University (Go Pirates) and event serving at Rocksprings Event Center. She then moved back to the beach to be closer to family and wait tables at Red Sky Cafe. Her general manager at Red Sky gave her the encouragement she needed to pursue a career in Esthetics.
That same general manager introduced Erin to Aveda products and she began looking for the closest school to home. Within a few months, she toured Aveda Institute Chapel Hill and was enrolled. While she was there her original love for makeup diminished as her passion for waxing and skincare grew and flourished.
Erin has been with Smoothe since November of 2018. She went through vigorous training with the owner of Smoothe, Lindsey, and continues to evolve with Smoothe through hard work and trainings.
Licenses, Certifications, & Advanced Training
- Belmacil Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- Proficiency with Skin Tones of Color & Skin Conditions (Rosacea, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Full-Body Waxing
- Preventing Contamination & OSHA Compliance
- High-Frequency Treatments
- SkinScript Product Knowledge
- SkinScript Chemical Peels
- Beaming White Teething Whitening System
- Keratin Lash Infusion System
- PCA Chemical Peels