No need for lash curler and mascara anymore with just one professional treatment you’ll have a luxurious lash lift that is retained, even after a shower or swimming, that can last six-to-eight weeks. At Smoothe we use a unique technique combining real keratin and silicone rods to lift your natural lashes, making them look longer and fuller. Our Keratin Lash Infusion is a fantastic alternative to eyelash extensions and there’s virtually no after-care required! Just wake up and get going with your beautiful lashes.
Our lash lift creates beautifully lifted lashes that are longer, fuller, and stronger. The treatment increases the volume in the diameter of each lash by 40%. Unlike other lash lift products, our Keratin Infusion closes and seals the full lash, so there will be no frizziness or odd shaped lashes. Our superior lash lift provides lasting quality results.
What makes Keratin Lash Infusion different?
This is not your ordinary lift. The Keratin Lash Infusion patented process infuses REAL KERATIN into each lash, strengthening and volumizing them. Instead of leaving lashes dehydrated and frizzy, they are left stronger and lifted.
Here’s what you can expect from a Keratin Lash Infusion:
- Comfortable treatment
- Makes natural lashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Minimal after-care required
- Swim, shower, sweat, and play with no worries
- Lasts about six-to-eight weeks
- Suitable for short or long eyelashes
- Industry leading, superior formulation that is nourishing and conditioning
Before and After Your Infusion
- Discontinue use of any sort of lash serums a week prior to your treatment
- Arrive at your appointment with eye makeup and mascara free
- DO NOT WEAR CONTACTS TO YOUR TREATMENT (You can put your contacts back in after the service is completed)
- Do not wet lashes for 48 hours after your treatment (This includes steam, saunas, showers, swimming, serums, makeup, mascara, etc.)
- Use an oil-free makeup remover
**An allergic reaction can occur with any of our treatments. Smoothe cannot be held liable for any adverse reactions that may stem from any of our treatments.